Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jesus Walks


Thanksgiving. Did they give it to US? Thanks is a good word and Give is a good word but that's not how it is in "thanksgiving". So, here we go with the trick or treat language game. Or is it you know "reverse speech".

By the way the WhiteHouse has a tradition of let's one Turkey go free for thanksgiving. Isn't that nice of them. We are lucky we don't have to do a turkey trot and sing for our support.

We Americans, most of US are well feed so much so we out weight the rest of the world. Is that why we throw our weight around? That's a good reason for my "Walk America" peaceshirt. (2010 all rights reverse /slc). Or you can wear my "Jesus Walks" peaceshirt (2010 all rights reverse /slc) on greensunday... website to come (stay tuned) in the mean time "think peace and wear a smile"(2010 all rights reversed/slc) another shirt coming your way be patient with me, okay

Hey, you Big Guys up there stop picking on Lady BlahBlah. You guys are bigger and uglier than I am so stop picking on poor little me. Pick on somebody your own size. I don't even have a "mike" "Mic".


Maybe I should write a book. I want to be helpful by being fair to everybody.
Just remember my blog is about the "what" and not about the "who".

I dont know how else to say it, it's not about WHO it's about "WHAT".
The "what" is the BIG PICTURE...

to be continued
watch these:



No comments:

Post a Comment