Tuesday, November 9, 2010

GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK???



( edited post word corrections)
(Krsna without the"i" as in Krishna is correct use age both are spellings for Krsna.)

Krsna, the "God" in Hindu is a black god originally but most images of Krsna are "white washed".
I was surprised I could even find the original Krsna. Actually this is a western version of the original black Krsna. Also the great Hindu goddess "Kali" is a black goddess. In both cases the common image shown to the American public is "blue". Most are lightblue. But the the Krsna image is more commonly seen as "white".

Okay, I have to say the Gods, have been "white-washed" for acceptability under the dominance of ... you got it "eviloution vampire empire".

When I think of it, it's more like they have been "skinned" or "striped" like what they are doing to this EARTH. What are they doing to this earth... hammering drilling dumping toxic waste and yes, yes, Polluting.. its more than the physcial earth its minds and bodies.... Being made over into the image of the "vampire".

WHAT HAPPEN TO MICHALE JACKSON???

RACISM IS THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACEcy in the World bar none:

That being the case "colorism" or if you like "racism" is the "Biggest Conspiracy" in the world. Please note in the word "conspiracy" is the word "race" as in "ConspiRACEcy".

CRISPY: conspiracecy/crispy ....
While I am into words, my word thing the word Krsna in Hindi means "black" . I thought this one out and since we or English is a Indo language, when I looked at Krsna
the word and the image I got the word "crispy" no disrespect on my part.

But last summer 2009 I printed one of my peaceshirts with am image plus the words
EARTH IS GOOD,
(all rights reserved copyrighted 2009) boldly. I had a few conversations about it what I mean by this and my thoughts were it's a black thing.
Earth is a Black Thing (all rights reserved 2010)

and every thing that we get and need we get from our Black Mother Earth. Okay, I am going green on you again. Listen up they are saying
GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK . Yeah, so what was it before??? to be continued....
watch this blue krsna dance:

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    This is Will who kept saying he was gonna visit your blog! I liked the video alot,and I didn't know krishna was originally black. Saw a movie last night that had a statue of Kali in it, it's called La Mission. Great post, I'll check in regularly, I'm a follower now! How are things by the way?

    -Will

    ReplyDelete