Friday, October 1, 2010

That mean mean mean Green



Oct 1/10 (note corrections done on 9/24/10 post "anywho" is my word, not a mistake.)

How's the weather out there? It's been raining. It's been very rainy but no pennies came from heaven. But I don't think that's where they, the dollars and cents come from.

Let's check the word "cents", or better in the real it's about "sense". So if dollars make you want to holler, it's because you need some "sense" to go with it.

And, (stop) I don't like the word "and". Okay why? It's like a tail on a dog you know what I mean, "heads" I win "and tails" you loose. I got you with that one. Anywho, I am not going to go with tails since I am about "truelips" got it.

By the way, there's some radio jocks out there trying to ride my blog and "smile" they came up with a poetry contest with the flower thing in it. It goes like this, you have to finish the lines to
Roses are red and violets are blue...... make a poem of it and the winning poem wins a $35.00 trick to a cool down "soul" show at the Hukila. Just for them I am going to do something. Here it goes: entitled

Poem for F of M
Not all roses are red
I think I read that
somewhere
some roses are pink
and some are yellow
but none of them
are true
Who said violets are
always blue
some listen to jazz
I think I know
a few
but none of them
are true
Like my truelips
because my truelips
are Golden
they are smooth
not like
you know Who?

So, we want to go with our word "evilution" and see what we can see. Some people can only see money, you know those "C notes" (c notes = 100 dollar bills) like the guy in the above picture.
I am not trying to go soprano or "hi C" on you. But the mean green is not the Green that I mean. What I have in mind when I am blah blahing is closer to God if you know what I mean.

Okay, I am blah blahing a little to make my point. However, this see or C stuff brings up the other words we have to work with.

You remember what I told you about the Big Picture verses "myopia". Well, I mean , there it is in the above picture, the cause of "myopia" it's that mean mean mean green.

That's not what I mean in "green talk", that mean green is the "fake" and it rhymes with "snake".
We got to get real before it 's too too late. Yes, I am living under the brute force of the system just like you. But I don't have to be a total fool about it.


See it's the worship of money, and the use and abuse of nature or the natural world that has caused problems or is the problem we have to deal with.

To be continued next time:

Don"t forget this Sunday is "GREEN SUNDAY"

"watch this"

No comments:

Post a Comment