Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Holloween,Warrobe / "Anywho"???


Holloween and Christopher Coloumbus day in the same month of October makes sense. But last time we looked at the word "savage" and I wanted to point out the significence of Mr. Smiley face's costume. The Pirate hat and the smile to match was a lot to look at. I said Smiley face was misguided and confused. Thus the case for American identity from the beginning right to the
present is dubious or ambiguious
Tricker or Treat
But who get's the "Trick" and who get's the "Treat" anywho???
Who are we "AnyWho". Are we all, all of "US" Americans confused. Look at what happen to MJ. Someone stold something from him. Why are African Americans denied true identity.
ie "black and proud"????
That pirate hat is important to "HisStory". In fact the costume thing is very important because we are deal with the "fake" or the "snake" that wants to talk a lot of "chit"(not a mistake) by the way do you care how I spell things?) and the outfits or the "warrobe" is the big game. ie. I will at a later date deal with my spell issues.

WARRODE, see I have been doing my "peace activist" via my "peaceshirt" that I design and handprint and sell locally to the five college in this area. So you get it "peaceshirt" verses the "wardrobe" mentality. But okay, student are into jeans and tee shirts. That is until the "big chill". Then it the Wester Suit and tie and "uniforms", you know Doctors nurses, police, marshal , and yes the military come at you in "costumes" and "garb" . It's "warrobe" for the mind. I had been working on ideas that show the "HisStory" because it's show and tell if you listen up that is.

Why is that so important. Well, why was "Fascism" important. Fact, if there had not been a Christopher Columbus, there would not have been "Fascism" and/or World War 2. So I am going to be working on the fascism/fashion world of mass deception..... from my lady blah blah true view if you know what I mean. All of these things are connected, you'll see.... There are a lot of issues here and I will have to go into it so "beer with me" (Louis Gates etc)... no grizzlies, please...
to be continued



No comments:

Post a Comment