Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dim the "biggest" "USERS"...

8/22/13:
Hold tight I will be with you as soon as "eye" can.  But for now "eye" am so busy, busy, busy and well
I want you to "remember" that a Lady is a Lady and yes Lady Blah Blah was "First".  So "eye" think dim owe me, one or two and for that matter "Millions".  Dims just a bunch of "users".
So "hear" what I am talking about:
 see "Reviews" of lady blah blah's works.  and I will tell you later, WHAT the deal is but you are smart so you will figure it out, who biggest  "USERS" are...

SEE:
"Orange" the word 10/11/11
The best is yet to come... 11/11/11
"Sun" the big picture   11/19/11
Is dat U "mugzy" 12/12/12
"See" better  6/20/13...

No it does not feel dat good, but later "gators" catch up with you on the rebound...
 (NOTE :"eye" love this brothers voice and music "Enjoy"..

No comments:

Post a Comment