Monday, August 30, 2010

2012


(note: backup check post 8/11 What's going on , to view Video)
I am back. And it's okay with me to be back. It's a good old summer time thing. For two weeks I did a summer school class at the University on the environment, ecology, and evolution. Okay, I am still processing this experience in the microbe world of ity-bity things.

But my word thing kept popping up. This time its about the word "evolution" I see it as a trick. I am sorry but there is not much honesty in this dominated world now that "God is Dead".

Smile, I don't really mean or believe this but they do, I would say "almost" but not quite. I think God is going to do a come back.

So I got it, the evolution thing in reality is "Evilution". Sorry again, but the history of life on this planet for all species has been one of extreme conflict and losses. Some 90% of the species that once inhabited this planet are now "extinct". All of it has been about a loss of habitat. The questions I have for you is "What does that tell you?" and "Just where do you think we are going?"

I am not going to write too much but I am interested in the prophecy of 2012. So I will be blogging in the future on this subject. One hint, the more I see the more I understand that it all fits together even all the ity-bity stuff. "microbes".

Remember, I gave you the insight I had into BP as being all about the need for the Big Picture. The wicked aggressors are the "Evilution" problem. The aggressors have no respect for anybody not even themselves. So, what can you do? Like I said, Iam tuning into 2012.

Hey, I started this blog for Lady Blah Blah to speak truth to the powers and before I could get the words out of my "truelips " the Tulip is our lady's flower symbol",

the "stealers", like the "foot ballers" were on the case. And she looked sort like a big burly quaterback. Yes, I am dealing with an identity thief out there masquerading as me the lady. As your "truelips" Ms Lady, the original and only true "Lady Blah Blah".

And she (the imposter) is fat and on Twitter. I wrote to twitter about this problem, gave them proof that I had my name up on my Blog, the month before the criminal stole it for her selfish self. I did not get an answer from my letter to twitter. I noted they are in San Fransisco. Okay, I have an idea about this but I can't tell you now. But, listen if you can help me reclaim my domain name please let me know. It's an important name for the future work I have in mind.

So, please be kind and help me out with this one. Oh, before I go don't forget, this sunday is Green Sunday, if you dont know what I mean start at the begining June 29 Post.

Take care and cheer up, look on the bright side
remember that song,

oo child things are going to get better
oo child things are going to get brighter
someday we'll walk in the beauiful sunshine
someday we'll all be together

Peace always
your lady blah blah


No comments:

Post a Comment