Thursday, July 22, 2010



So, here we are and I am wondering what it is. Is it that we can't see the forest and we can't see the trees either. That's my question this time. What I thinks it is is a vision problem. Are you seeing double? The is is, got you. Okay, its about "Restricted Vision" and or "Myopia". I believe "Myopia" is encouraged by the system of controllers. Example, I see all of these young people here, I am in a college town, fixated on small hand devices. I am talking, ipods, cell phones etc and they are on the bus and they talk to (themselves -phones) out loud. They dont look at you or talk to each other they talk to the little machines or they are texting someone not there. Okay, I dont have a real problem with this but they dont seem to notice the earth they are walking on or not walking on. It's covered with asphalt.

But really, I was watching a jogger pounding the pavement on a hot breathless day last week.
He was a heavy pink guy in a hot red jogging outfit, shorts and a wife beater all red to match. And I noticed him puffing away in a shower of visible sweat. I was at the busstop when he passed by me. The cars, the trucks and buses, the soot the dirt and the heat not withstand could not deter this determined fellow. So, I learned something.

What did I learn? Well, what I learned is that it's about "Myopia". This guy thinks he is getting fit. He thinks he's healther than the non joggers. But in actuality he is breathing in ten times the normal amount of excess "pollution" and that can't possible be healthy. You say it's perception. But it looked more like perspiration and self-deception.

The Joggers are running the world or ruining it which is which???

So, this may be a jump but I got it. What did you get Lady Blah-Blah? I got it about "BP".
What we are to learn from the lesson of the oil spill.? It's from my word thing again. But, BP is not just about British Petroleum, it more than that. Its... for the
"BIG PICTURE"

The big picture is what we must have to survive on our planet. "Myopia" not withstanding has been the Drug of the delusional Dominant powers and it has cost all of us way too much. We can all learn something from the mistakes the so-called "First World" countries or "Industrial" nations are teaching us. ie how not to do it.

Okay, that's my "Petrolium Talk". Got it, pep talk, petrolium talk, whatever, that's it for today.

I will leave you with these word-thoughts , "Myopia" "Big Picture" and one more. The word-thought prayer ie as in "Pure-Air" a sound alike. And here is a prayer for you if you like it let me known.
"Pure-Air"
Ye though I walk
through the cities of vad dead
I shall fear no pollution
I know the "soulution"
in green pastures
in forest and trees
and in this big picture
I seek refuge


If you think "Pure-Air" is nothing you've got a lot to learn
These are just thoughts but they are grounded in the real world and "green trust".

Okay, Let's get the "Big Picture"
while we can
your Lady Blah-Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment